NewspaperDirect scores sports delivery deal
by Curtis Lee Fulton
NewspaperDirect, Inc. has scored a sports delivery deal for five properties published by Greenways Publishing. Greenways will use NewspaperDirect’s PressReader and PressDisplay software stack to deliver digital representations to mobile and desktop readers. NewspaperDirect can’t say what the deal is worth, but NewsPaperDirect has promised Greenways “zero operational cost” for going digital.
Greenways’ five publications covered in the deal are:
- The Rugby Paper – covers Rugby matches, national and international teams and the Premiership and international fixtures
- The Non-League Paper – covers non-league soccer
- The Football League Paper – covers soccer outside the Premier League with news, features, gossip and match reports.
- The Cricket Paper – covers cricket matches from around the world; elite to domestic games.
- Late Tackle – covers soccer with pieces from British fanzines and blogs, with contributions from national newspaper sports journalists.